User reviews of FXOpen are presented here. All reviews represent only their author opinion which is not necessarily based on real facts. If you want more information about this broke

cynthia grasvik from usa08/22/2007

I opened a real account on 8/10/07 as of 8/21/07 my account has not been credited. I sent 3 e-mails with no response. Open a demo account and you will see no automatic rollovers. Avoid these crooks and thieves. Rated as a scam big time! Again, avoid this piece of shit company.

Cynthia G.

Seattle Wa.


cynthia grasvik from usa08/22/2007

Being a muslim friendly broker is a joke. This company goes by at least 5 different names. I opened a real account weeks ago and have yet to have my account credited. All e-mails went unanswered. Avoid this crap company at all costs. Crooks and thieves. Rated as a #1 scam.

Cynthia G.

Seattle, Wa


FX Open Manager from Lithuana08/29/2007

Dear cynthia grasvik,

Please provide any evidence about what are you talking about. Also, you can provide your account number and email adress so we can check for your activity ( I am sure that things you are posting never happened).

If you have any "real" problems working with us, please post it and we will try to solve it.

P.S. Hope Admin of the blog will allow my review.


Preet Kanwaljit Singh from India08/29/2007

Opened an account with USD $17,000 on fxopen in July, I have withdrawn to bank twice already and made about 217% of my initial deposit trading GBPJPY pair so far.

I love this broker, very friendly and very good. Excellent trade execution and best of all I get excellent trades using my own custom indicators.

I strongly recommend this broker to everyone.


Jafar Calley from France08/29/2007

I don't know what Cynthia's problem is. FXOpen has always been good to me in the 5 months I have been with them. My deposits are instant except for the ones by wire which hit my account with a reasonable 3 days delay.

As for Cynthia's claim the broker goes by 5 names, they are all the same broker. Regional partners such as fxfrench.com, fxmalay.com, fxind.com etc.. come with their own support staff for each region which is not such a bad thing.

As for having no emails answered, I find that hard to believe. The support is always there and if you think Cynthia is being truthful, just look on the official fxegypt forum for all the thankyous for the rapid and friendly service. There is even a thank you thread started by one of the traders.

They are not crooks or thieves. They even work out issues in your favour like one time there was a spike(on the old server. They have recently upgraded) on aud/usd that took out my stop loss. 1/2 hour after my email complaining about it, my money was returned to the account, and the position re-established which eventually rode to my take profit target.

In a nutshell, fast service, low spread, fast execution and a good selection of currency pairs and futures to trade makes fxegypt (an FXOpen partner) my choice of broker.


Reynan from Philippines09/02/2007

Hi Everyone... I highly recommend this broker. I have been trading for quite while and as i tried this broker i found them very reputable. Spreads are tight and never widen even during news time. On fast moving market you will get requote but that is the reality in fx market which simply means that no widening really is happening. SLs and TPs are guaranteed to be executed. If you want instant answers to your questions go contact their online support and you will have the answers. I am managing more than 20k account with them and executing as high as 8 lots on one single transactions but never encountered any problem. if you want any proof you may email me: mark_ethan27@yahoo.com


DAVID BOONE from USA09/09/2007

Hi all! I was very satisfied when i got 1$ to my new micro account as they promised! And i was satisfied even greater when i got pay out to my e-gold account after i made some profit!

fxopen - respect!


Mohamed Ahmed from Egypt11/12/2007

SCAM COMPANY

at 3-10-2007

i traded AUD retail sales news "check attachment"

i made more than 2,000$ profit

next day fxopen email says:

> Hello,

> your account 13654 will be closed permanently. You will be able to

> withdraw your initial deposit form that account.

this is management decision. Your remain money will be processed to

you by the method of your deposit


Ty Amani from USA12/24/2007

I'm thinking of opening life account with fxopen but...? FX Open Manager from Lithuana please respond to the last posting by Mohamed Ahmed from Egypt.


nik harman hamzi from Malaysia01/03/2008

hello,

my opinion is fxopen the best broker which i used before. they attracted me by proposing bonus(of course i lost it). but their conditions and execution speed made me to stay with them more. now i tripled my balance:) and this is from september, not bed i think:)

fxopen keep your great work!!!


muhammad irwan from Malaysia12/28/2007

I have heard from my friends this broker are the best broker but im still in survey to find good and honest broker.But im still not confident with this broker because their website is too simple no address how to contact only juat phone number.This company have many times change their name from Beaverhead to poltek and lastly to belvedre.Is it this company have a licensed and registered?

To lithuana please respond to the last posting by Mohamed Ahmed from egypt.


Ahmad from Malaysia01/14/2008

Regardless of what people are saying... For me this broker are truly fantastic , I have no problem with this broker , all things are perfect....Thanks... In addition this broker have introduced multiple language option... fxopen (english), fxegypt(arab) , fxmalay(malay) & fxindo(indonesia) ,fxind.com(indonesia) & many more I think.... Thanks, admin...


Javen from Singapore01/29/2008

This company is a scam company.

after the Non Farm payroll news JAN08, i started trading and had incur losses.

after few hours later, there was a CAD news,

i have make a profit of $2640USD using 4 lots on that trade.

It was my only winning trade.

When i was happy that i have recover all my losses + profits.

i wanted to make a withdrawal.

But the TRADE profit became 0.

and i ask the online help,

they just divert me to finance@ fxopen etc

and i did not even receive any respond or explanation at all.. and i had email them several times.

i try going online through the online help but no USE.

Calling them but to no avail.

once they hear your acc no., they will say they cant hear properly and hang up.

What sort of services is this??

Loses i paid...

then my Winnings THEY TAKE AWAY!!!!!!!

SCAM.

Anyway to bring them down.?

i even have the black and white.

and the statement shows clearly


John Nondas from USA02/02/2008

I'am using this broker in addition to my main(GFT) as they allow using EA. Very good broker for teting any strategies. WIthdrawal- no problem even fater then in GFT.


Jesse from USA02/10/2008

this guys really good. I recomend to everyone. I got 100% during the news time on Friday and in 2 hours my profit was at my e-bullion account! WOW!

fxopen the best!


balldrick from Earth03/26/2008

Do not enter into any dialogue with these people.They are professional liars and will just twist it all around and make it look like your fault.They are a scam #1 scam they were never a broker the money you see in your account is not real they have kept and spent your money as soon as you sent it to them.Anyone rating them as good are either affiliate customers trying to get you to sign up or it is them.SCAM STAY AWAY 100%


Bob Gever from Concord NH USA03/30/2008

Any company not telling you there owners name and phyical addrees is not to be trusted!!!


FXOpen Representative from BLR04/28/2008

Hello cynthia grasvik from usa, you can contact FXOpen Manager direct by using SKYPE: fxegypt.com , be sure that FXOpen is not interested to take your money at all.

Regards.


Enki from Canada05/10/2008

Hi Everybody...

Here is a horror story about this broker

www.fxopen.info


FXOpen from Lithuania05/21/2008

Hello Enki,

fxopen.info is a project made by our ex-partners which have no any other ideas just to make "black" piar against FXOpen, which is one of the most fast growing companies on the market. This is busines...


mayank sharma from india07/03/2008

search online for any broker. ull find people saying good nd bad things, but normally not many people say -THANK YOU BROKER. its just normal mentality. just imagine ur self writing a review nd imagine how its gonna be.

now just look above on the page- ull see many thank u's.

whats the conclusion - FXopen writes its own reviws or gets them written. it has to be a scam!


Alain from Canada07/04/2008

Well, I've read lots of review here, but not sure either true or not. I want to open a 1$ dollar account and test out.


uciyaya from malaysia07/05/2008

i loved this broker so much.ive been 1year with the.if i got any problem they solve my problem.thnaks


FXOpen from LTU07/06/2008

Dear mayank sharma from india,

We have opened a thread at our forum with the link to earnforex.com website http://forum.fxopen.com/showthread.php?t=16511 so each of our forum users can make a post here (positive or negative). Whats the conclusion? FXopen have many Clients.


Mohammed Sikdar from USA07/16/2008

Hello all,

I've read so many reviews to choose a broker and I did not find even a single one with out bad and some good comment. The fact is all brokers want to avoid scalpers.So trade yourself and gain experience. I'm going to open an account to taste all above comment.

Thank you.

P,S- "you can have everything in your life,if you

can help enough other people to get what they

wants " http:// www.ms2008.ws


To submit your own Forex broker review for FXOpen fill the form below. Your review will be checked by a moderator and published on this page.

By submitting a Forex broker review to EarnForex.com you approve that you grant us a right to publish and change this review at no cost and without any warranties.

Please, try to avoid profanity and foul language in the text of your review, or it will be declined from publishing.